Thursday, August 5, 2010

Early Hours...

It's early. Maybe too early to post my first blog. But it's been eating at me to write something! I've yet to go to sleep yet. Possibly because I felt the need to nap most of the day away yesterday. And I have to go in work this morning for a few hours. And there's lots to do today. The start of school is almost here (a silent woo-woo!) and we are in search of the perfect Star Wars lunch box. I also need to go through the boys clothes. Purge out their closets and drawers. There are a few crafts we need to finish up also. There's always so much to do and never enough time to do it. Or maybe I'd have the time if I didn't nap all day? I'm wanting to go to IKEA something bad! But that will have to wait til the boys go back to school. It's a long trip. And I really just want to shop without them.

I should be doing yoga. But I watched an infomercial on Zumba. I really wanna try that.

Now I should start getting people up. Or at least make them some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment